Care Advise for Tableware
- Instruction for Maintenance of In-Glazed Gold/Platinum DecorationPorcelain
Our product is produced by using the best raw materials and the most modern porcelain machinery enjoying over 130 years of our manufacturer’s experience in ceramic & porcelain industries.
This product is decorated by In-glaze decoration technology which is exclusively provided by our manufacturer and has the following characteristics: i. Due to the fact that the design of the dishes is placed inside the glaze, its resistance to washing is extremely high and detergents has no effect on fading out or removing the design.
- Porcelain dishes decorated by in-glaze decoration technology aresmoother and shinier. Furthermore, their decoration design is not indirect contact with foodstuffs.
When using in-glaze gold decorated products, considering the following points help maintaining its beauty and quality for many years:
➢Stack-ability resulting to easier handling and storage of the dishes is an advantage of these products. Nevertheless since the bases
of dishes are not glazed due to the technical necessities of
production, although they are well polished, hardness of porcelain
body can create lines and scratches on the surface of the below
dishes or glass tables. Therefore when bunching and moving the dishes, we recommended you not to place large quantity of the dishes on each other, to avoid scratching the below dishes by too much weight of the ones on the top. Putting a piece of napkin between the plates is a clever choice.
➢In in-glazed decoration technology, a thick layer of 24-Carate gold is used; therefore repeated washing and passing of time do not fade out or remove the motif. Using this method, the golden motif offers a distinctly matte and golden look, which is not seen in the ordinary golden decorated dishes. Please keep in mind that decorated products with in-glaze gold (like jewelry made of 24ct gold) can be scratched over time due to its tick gold layer. However there is no need to be concerned about the disappearance of the designs.
➢It goes without mentioning that as with all other precious objects, proper maintenance over time adds to its spiritual value.
➢Due to the metallic property of gold, it is recommended not to use them in microwave ovens.
➢Since porcelain glaze is harder than steel, pulling cutlery on the dishes glaze repeatedly may leave the metal trace on the glaze. Therefore it is recommended not to drag these items on the dishes.
Dishes decorated by In-glaze Gold Decoration are marked with the following phrases at the back:
- "In glaze Decoration "
- "Dishwasher Safe
- Instruction for Maintenance of In-Glazed Decoration Porcelain
This product is decorated by In-glaze decoration technology which is exclusively provided by our manufacturer and has the following characteristics:
- In "In-glaze decoration system" the glaze covers the design and motifsof the dishes as a clear, protective layer giving superb brightness to thedishes, and increases their resistance to countless washing cycles.
- They are perfectly suited for everyday use and frequent washing indishwashers and the use of detergents will not in any way damage theirdesigns.
iii. The use of bleaching materials is harmful to human health. However if needed, please uses diluted solution in a short time and avoid direct
contact with dishes. We suggest using high-quality dishwashing detergents instead of bleaching agents.
- Stack-ability resulting to easier handling and storage of the dishes is anadvantage of these products. Nevertheless since the bases of dishesare not glazed due to the technical necessities of production, although they are well polished, hardness of porcelain body can create lines and scratches on the surface of the below dishes or glass tables. Therefore when bunching and moving the dishes, we recommended you not to place large quantity of the dishes on each other, to avoid scratching the below dishes by too much weight of the ones on the top. Putting a piece of napkin between the plates is a clever choice.
Dishes decorated by In-glaze Decoration are marked with the following phrases at the back:
- "In glaze Decoration "
- "Dishwasher & Microwave Safe"
Care Advise for Cutlery
Hyrem’s cutlery items are made of high grade stainless steel materials with gold, rose gold or silver plating.
While Stainless Steel is highly resilient to stain and corrosion, even the finest alloys will suffer if corrosive food chemicals are not removed by proper soaking, washing and drying procedures. Careful handling will prolong the life and lustre of your cutlery.
Always rinse cutlery before placing it in the dishwasher, as prolonged contact with certain consumables (e.g. salt, vinegar, eggs, tomato and certain acids) can cause pitting and staining.
Never leave stainless steel cutlery to soak or in damp conditions as this can cause staining which will require polishing to remove (using white vinegar or bi-carbonate soda)
Straight after washing your cutlery (by hand or dishwasher), dry it with a soft lint-free cloth. Never leave to dry naturally as water and detergent can leave marks.
If you are using a low temperature or chlorine bath-type dishwasher, take great care in following the manufacturer’s instructions, as an over concentration of sodium hypo-chloride (bleach), the active agent of these systems, will attack the metal cutlery. Improper use or faulty equipment will cause staining or corrosion of even the finest stainless steel, especially knife blades with their higher chromium content (it gives them their sharp edge).
Care Advise for Glass
Some of our glass items are labelled hand wash only and should not be placed in a dishwasher.
All glass with gold decoration is hand wash only.
To prolong the life of your glass we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and avoid the use of any abrasivedetergents or materials
- Do not heat or cool too quickly to avoid thermal shock
- Do not put glass in a microwave
Glasses that are not labelled 'Hand wash only' can be cleaned in a dishwasher under the following guidelines:
- Run dishwasher on a gentle cycle, ideally less than 40°c
•Use a mild liquid detergent